- When required (several times a day) apply on affected part of the skin
In the evenings a SweatStop® antiperspirant can be applied as usual to inhibit perspiration.
2. Application with skin irritation due to humidity
If side effects appear despite an appropriate choice of product und a proper application, this refers to the condition of the skin:
Through steady perspiration, even if only moderate, the skin is permanently exposed to humidity. This condition unremittingly leads to wound skin or bacterial inflammation which in turn leads to skin irritation. As this is not necessarily linked to redness, irritations are often not visible to the naked eye.
- Apply Aloe Vera ReLotion on a daily basis or when required on affected part of the skin
- After the skin has recovered, the application of a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a lower product intensity like SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive spray or lotion (in the evenings in small quantities) in combination with Aloe Vera ReLotion (10 minutes after, in the mornings and during the day) can be started
- Gradually increase the quantity of the SweatStop® antiperspirant applied and after about 4-8 weeks, when required, change to a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a higher product intensity